Please visit CMS web production site www.cmsloaded.com for more information
The world wide web has gone through some radical changes in the last 5 years. Simple web pages have been replaced by dynamic data base driven sites that provide the end user with vital information needed to make a decision about a product or service. Web 2.0 is improving....everyday
Russell has investigated and studied web systems, web tools and websites to better understand the process of web construction and management. He has good knowledge of css styling and html.
A CMS or Content Management System is used for the control and editing of content. It can be managed from one template control and as changes are made they are included on all pages. The main function is front end editing and back-end editing with multiple managers. Content can be added by a simple editor like word thereby empowering anyone to be able to add information. Modules and components can be installed to add different functionality like video hosting with the auto creation of menus and headings.
Russell's practical experience and knowledge extends to:
- Setting up / installation of CMS (Content managed system) databased managed websites.
- Setting up of simple static sites.
- E-commerce / Online shopping systems
- Online Editors - WYSIWYG
- CSS styling
- Open source providers
- Image management relative to web production
- Email templates (as well cloning to outlook express)
- Knowledge of web resource providers as well the know how to search forums, ask the right questions and resolve issues.
- Forum / blog systems.
- Image gallery systems (Simple and dynamic)
- Template customisation / modules , such image rotators, banner ads, and much more.
- E commerce customisation / module/ code snippet insertion.
- Research of forums to resolve issues with systems and websites.
- Google analytics and SEO.
- Banner Advertising and service providers such as Clixgalore.
- CPANEL Web manager